(Closed) 2 BridesBOYS and 1 Bridesmaid! What to get them??

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 1993

This probably isn’t helpful, but I’d put off thinking about gifts for at least another 6 months.  That might help.

Post # 4
1748 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I don’t want to offend anyone here. So I apologize if I do, but my FI has been in several weddings since we’ve been together and has multiple unused flasks with his initials on them as well as poker sets that are unopened. Maybe some people do use these, I doubt it, but hey whatever. For my girls I’m getting them clutches with their jewelry inside, a thank you note, their itinerarie, and a bottle of nail polish. For the guys, my FI is getting them booze. Your guys may not be drinkers, but all ours are and they love good liquor. So each one is getting a bottle of their favorite and I can promise you they’ll be used. Get them something they’d like and will use. Or just get them a flask.

Post # 6
1513 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

we are doing a nice bottle of booze for all our groomsmen (including the 2 groomswomen)…. i hae one bridesman and i am at a loss of what we will get him too! he drinks but wouldnt relish a botten of jameson reserve the way our GMs will… i am thinking since he is a new teacher, maybe ill get him a nice-ish messenger bag to take his stuff to work in, since ill be getting the girls pretty tote bags with a few things inside?

maybe you could get your bridesnoys something related to their jobs?

Post # 7
1748 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@bostongirl27:  My FI has a Jack Spade messenger bag (Kate Spade’s husband’s company) and he LOVES it. I got it for him like 5 years ago and he’s in need of a new one because he majorly over stuffs it, but they’re super nice and he’s loved it and wants another one.

Post # 8
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

We went with flavoured spirits for everyone – cute, personal and easy.

Post # 9
1513 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@caits615:  ohhhh thanks for the suggestion! ill have to check them out!

The topic ‘2 BridesBOYS and 1 Bridesmaid! What to get them??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors