(Closed) 2 CARAT DOUBLE HALO 4.25 RING SIZE.. HELP!!

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1716 posts
Bumble bee

Not a double halo, but close. Main stone is a 2ct (8mm) RB white sapphire with halo. I’m a 4.5 ring size.

Post # 4
1716 posts
Bumble bee

Farther out picture so you can see it in context.

Post # 5
11242 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

I wear a 4.5 and have a halo (though nowhere near 2-2.5ct) and that sounds huge to me.

Post # 6
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Call the jeweler and ask for the estimated dimmensions (in mm) so you can get a better idea of size; then you can find a finished ring in either that jewelry store or another to compare size.  I did this when I was having momentary doubts about ring size, and it eased my fears 🙂

Post # 7
5425 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

Yes it will be quite substantial.  But if thats what you want dont worry about it

Post # 8
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This is terrible, but I don’t know my ring sz, I have pretty small fingers so I thought I would share…only a single halo (2 ct center stone) but maybe this well help give you an idea!

Post # 9
1716 posts
Bumble bee

Also remember one thing, its the ring the love of your life gave you!  Are you happy with it? Thats all that should matter!

Just get it insured, get it inspected once/twice a year for loose prongs or such like. Turn it towards the inside of your hand if you feel uncomfortable or like you are being singled out because of it’s size. 

Post # 10
2609 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

A 2ct cushion will face up smaller than a 2ct round, so visually it will be a bit smaller than the pp’s rings… but then the double halo will obviosly add some size to the ring as well…  Honestly, I think other than the odd naysayer who might deem the ring “gaudy” you’d be hard-pressed to find a Bee (or anyone in real life for that matter) who would label a ring as “too big”.  It sounds to me like it’s gonna be GORGEOUS and you better get your tail badk here with pics pronto girl!

Post # 14
8044 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

It’ll be big, but I don’t see how that’s a problem 😉

The topic ‘2 CARAT DOUBLE HALO 4.25 RING SIZE.. HELP!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors