(Closed) 2 ceremonies, 2 invitations?

posted 6 years ago in Intercultural
Post # 3
3697 posts
Sugar bee

Are all the guests being invited to both ceremonies?

Post # 5
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Hi there!

I recently got married and had 2 ceremonies – my husband is Indian as well, and we had a Sikh Ceremony and a Catholic one. 

I made my own invitations and we sent out 1 invitation with 5 pieces – a Catholic Ceremony invitation, a Sikh Ceremony invitation, a Sangeet invitation, the RSVP card, and an Accomodations card with our website and hotel names.  

Style wise I think it is best for the entire invitation suite to be the same in terms of design, and I think your guests will understand the two ceremonies, as long as you word everything clearly!

Also – on the RSVP card, we had 4 events to check off (which definitely clarifies things): Sangeet RSVP, Sikh Ceremony RSVP, Catholic Ceremony RSVP, and Reception RSVP.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Post # 6
650 posts
Busy bee

I think that if you are inviting the same people to both ceremonies then there is no need to send two separate invitations, just word it so that there is no confusion and as the previous poster did add the RSVP’s again making sure that they are well clarified and everything should be okay

The topic ‘2 ceremonies, 2 invitations?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors