2 CT with micropave band….Let's see your pics!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
2580 posts
Sugar bee

I don’t have a picture to show you but I did try on a 1.5 carat ring that was same idea it was beautiful. We almost bought it but I fell in love with my Verragio instead.

Post # 3
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009 - Mountain Meadow/Mansion

I don’t have a ring similar to the one you described as I have an emerald cut with a micropave setting, but I love cushions! Can’t wait to see yours 🙂

Post # 4
866 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I have a 2.1 round center stone with a micro pave band but it has a halo so I’m not sure if that would be helpful. Finger size 4.25. Let me know if you want a pic. 

Post # 5
1249 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I have a 2ct cushion, plain band, on a size 8 finger… so I only fit one criteria. Let me know if you’d still like to see.

Post # 7
8603 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

I have a 1.51 carat round in a medium width pave band (2.25mm) I’m getting the diamond set tomorrow. In this pics it’s just laying in the setting which is the prongs are sticking out. I know it’s not a 2 carat but the setting fits the criteria. 

Post # 9
866 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Sbogard08:  here you go! Sorry for the delay I havnt been on the bee because I’ve been dress shopping all weekend eeep! Finger is 4.25 center stone is 2.1 tcw is 2.5

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  BWLE.
Post # 10
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Here is 2.1 carat on a micro pave band. We ended up going with a different setting because my friends with mico pave complained of snags. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors