(Closed) 2 days to go and i am SOOO EXCITED!!

posted 8 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Congratulations! I’m right with you, only next weekend. I definitely agree with your “get more done early on”. I am definitely wishing I had done that coming into the last week here! Enjoy your day as much as possible!! Cry a little, love a lot, enjoy your family and friends.

Cheers!

Post # 4
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Congratulations!! And thanks for reaffirming my thoughts that I should do as much as possible now, even though we’re 9.5 months out. Some people think I am quite crazy ๐Ÿ˜›

Good luck and have an amazing wedding day!!!

Post # 5
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Congratulations and cannot wait for your recap ๐Ÿ™‚ I am so glad weddingbee has been a help for you. I hope you stick around weddingbee after the wedding!!

I hope you have a magically wedding day! My best advice is to enjoy every moment and make sure someone takes pictures of all the details you worked so hard on.

yay ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Congrats! I’m the day after you, so I understand your excitment. Everything is down to the last minute and it’s a rush to get it all done. WeddingBee does rock! Can’t wait to hear all about your wedding.

Post # 7
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

COngrats….enjoy yourself!!

Post # 8
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

@ccranetobe:

I hope that your wedding day and marriage is all that you wish it to be!  Congratulations!  Can’t wait for your recaps!  ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘2 days to go and i am SOOO EXCITED!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors