(Closed) 2 Days to Go!

posted 9 years ago in July 2009
Post # 3
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Oh yay, congrats!!!!!

Deep breath, lol. On the thursday before mine, i had all my lists ready to go. That’s the best thing you can do! I also organized everything in piles to take to the wedding, receptio, etc, so that I didn’t forget something important. I went through every room, multiple times. Make sure you have some grab n go snacks on hand that aren’t messy like a granola bar so you can get a snack asap and keep your energy up

Post # 4
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018 - Outdoor ceremony, banquet hall reception

Enjoy it! The thursday before the wedding I was running around like crazy trying to get last minute errands done. Super busy. I wish I had more time to relax and take it all in.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Post # 5
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Just wanted to say congratulations! 🙂

Post # 6
1363 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Good luck!  I’ve started feeling overwhelmed with just over a week left.   I’d make sure that your maids have a copy of all your lists so you’re not lost if you misplace one!

Post # 7
446 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2007

Congratulations! Just try to stay relaxed and get your lists together so that you don’t forget anything the day of! If you’re getting your nails done, enjoy the pampering

Post # 8
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!! how exciting!

I hope you figured everything out in regards to your DIY Hair and Makeup! hope we helped with that!

Hope all goes well! no stress! and have the time of your life!

Post # 9
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Congrats! I’m not married yet but I will pass on some advice given to me: Remember to stop and take a deep breath and look around at all the people who are there to celebrate your marriage to the one you love. So many brides have said their weddings go by too fast. Remind yourself every so often to do that and you will have an awesome unforgettable event.

The topic ‘2 Days to Go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors