(Closed) 2 different color dresses

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I think it looks nice when bridesmaids wear different colors as long as they’re coordinating colors.

Post # 4
476 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

What are the two colors?

Post # 5
527 posts
Busy bee

It’s totally acceptable.

I just gave my BMs swatches of colors I’m using in my wedding and they are free to pick whatever as long as it’s in that color family.  Personally, I think more colors = more fun, better pics and happier BMs Laughing

Post # 7
1819 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Honestly those colors are pretty different, I’m not sure how it would look. If you are going to do 2 colors, I would want them to be in the same color family ie. both shades of blue (of which teal would be one) or both shades of purple. But its YOUR wedding and if you’re ok with it, then do whatever makes you and your bridesmaids happy. 

Post # 8
597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I would probably sit on it for a little while(you have plenty of time) and then decide what color you really truly want.

Post # 9
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

I like when there’s more than one color. And I think those colors would look very pretty together.

My girls wore different dresses, my only thing was that I wanted them to have pink and flowers on them, and they turned out beautiful together!

Post # 11
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011 - Samuel Lynne Galleries and Marc Events

I went to a wedding that had two different Bridesmaid or Best Man dress colors (green and dark orange). When I heard that they were doing those two colors together, I was completely skeptical, but it ended up looking really nice in person!

The topic ‘2 different color dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors