(Closed) 2 DJs one wedding?

posted 8 years ago in Music
Post # 3
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We had two dj’s, I guess. It was the main guy and his helper.  I didn’t think anything odd about it. In fact it worked for us. When we were having our speeches, the DJ was near us, but the best man surprised my husband by asking him to stand up and do a dance that they use to do when they were younger, so there was no way the dj could go to the dj booth and put on some music.  Luckily, his assistant looked up some music really quick and was able to play it for them to “crypt walk”. Anwyay, if it’s not extra, then it’s probably not a big deal.  

I would just make sure that one is the main dj and that the other one is only there to replace him for a few minutes.

Post # 5
17 posts
Newbee

Most companies will always send a team of two – My company included.   that way one person is always there behind the music while the other person does things like line up the wedding party for intros, gets set for the cake cutting …. and other logistical things like that!

good luck!

Andy Sussman, Managing Director, TSG Weddings, Boston Wedding DJs & Lighting  http://www.tsgweddings.com

The topic ‘2 DJs one wedding?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors