Dress 1 : (197 votes)
    79 %
    Dress 2 : (53 votes)
    21 %
  • Post # 3
    1855 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I prefer #1… I love the thin straps, the shape, the lace, everything!

Post # 4
    3241 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

Dress #1! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
    9483 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

I think they’re both beautiful, but dress 2 flatters you so much more!  =) Good luck!

Post # 6
    4465 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

I think there’s something wrong with the poll but I just LOVE #1!

Post # 7
    468 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

True, you need to add an option to the poll.

I think you look very good in both dresses, so either is a great choice. However, I find the first one really interesting, it’s different!

Post # 8
    571 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Dress #1 is VERY unique and has that extra something special. The low back is gorgeous, the lace at the bottom is swoon-worthy, and sweetheart in front just lovely and feminine.  Honestly #2 doesn’t have that extra wow factor that #1 has and I feel it is a tad boring next to #1.  Just my 2 cents but you look very bridal and romantic in #1 πŸ™‚

Post # 9
    8884 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

Both look great on you, but there’s something special about #1. The sparkle and the shape, it’s so beautiful!

Post # 10
    1627 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

Both look beautiful, but if you’re looking for an honest opinion, I love dress #1 a tiny bit better.  It is so unique with the shape and lower back, and the lace overlay is absolutely stunning!  But you do look beautiful in both, so I don’t think you’d lose with either. πŸ™‚

Post # 12
    6512 posts
    Bee Keeper

I agree that they both look great on you, but #1 definitely wins for me.  I love the straps and the low back, and I think that in your size, it will be just as flattering as #2, if not more so. 

Post # 13
    443 posts
    Helper bee

I voted for #1 but both look gorgeous and I’m sure you’ll be happy in either.

I have a quesiton for you — why are you ordering ivory instead of white? My dress is ivory, I have nothing against ivory, I’m just asking because the white looks so good on your skin tone in these pictures, and I feel like that’s not very common (in fact, the reason I’m doing ivory is because the white washes me out).

Post # 14
    1330 posts
    Bumble bee

Number one suits you perfectly. Number two is too mature for you…one is ethereal and whimsical, two is just okay.

πŸ™‚

Post # 15
    979 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

definitely dress 1! its got the WOW factor!

The topic ‘2 dresses, how do I DECIDE?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors