2 Dresses? Small basic wedding! So confused

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1719 posts
Bumble bee

No, I don’t think it’s a silly idea at all. 

I think that if you’re able to afford two gowns without sending yourself or someone else into to debt, you should go for it. It is your wedding, after all. Besides, there are lots of affordable options, so getting a second dress shouldn’t be too difficult. 

Post # 4
45 posts

I don’t think it’s silly, it’s your special day!  If I could shrink my guest list down to 20 (which isn’t possible in our case), I would use it as an excuse to splurge on 2 dresses since I’d save so much on the reception. I’m having the same dilemma with wanting both a ball gown and a trumpet dress hehe.

Post # 5
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

You do whatever you want. You have obviously make a huge desicion just to have 20 people at the wedding (we have 17 people so Ive been through the same decision making dramas). After making that huge desicion, we now realise more than ever this is OUR day, and we can have or not have whatever we want.

if you want to have 2 dresses, have 2 dresses. No one is going to think you are over the top, everyone coming is close to you and loves you for you and will see mothing but beauty.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors