(Closed) 2 “guest books” ?????

posted 6 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
46138 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You could have the wish cards on the tables so people don’t block up the guest book table, and they have more time to think about what they want to say.

Ask someone to gather them up a few times during the evening.

Post # 5
962 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Yep – totally agree, wishbook cards at the table!  We had 3 guestbooks.. the traditional table at the entrance with a thumbprint tree and a woodslice for signatures, then on the table we had well-wishing cards for guests to leave us a note or draw us something fun.  =D

Post # 6
907 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Honestly, i think it’s overkill. I mean think about it . . . most people are going to bring you a card a write a nice note in that, then you want them to write you another note on a wish card, then you want them to sign a fingerprint tree. If I was a guest, I would be a little bit like “Geez! How many times do they want my signature?” ๐Ÿ™‚ Gotta agree with your FI on this one.

Post # 7
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have a traditional guest book and I also have a mat where people sign it. I just wanted the mat but my mom insisted on the book too. I think your idea sounds fine.

Post # 9
5755 posts
Bee Keeper

Good luck. Most people didn’t even bother to sign the guest book, so I think it’s overkill too.

The topic ‘2 “guest books” ?????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors