(Closed) 2 hair trials and still desperately seeking “the one” help!

posted 7 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

For the third trial I would go with something completely different, that should help to decide if it was the stylist or style that was wrong in the first two.

Post # 6
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

For the third you should try a total updo, just to see.  Sometimes when we try something we would’ve never thought of before we end up loving it! I speak from experience (currently in love with a lace dress after I INSISTED I could never see myself wearing one…)

Post # 7
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

What about a “bridal ponytail”.

Something like these:

Post # 8
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I understand totally what you mean I have thick long (like about an inch or so above my low rise jeans…a bit past my belly button.  An I have a low back dress and thought I would wear my hair super similar to your trials…but my hair is HOT.  Like my FI jokes that even in the summer I wear a sweater…like temp HOT.  So when my hair is curly and down even with a ton of hair spray at the end of the night it’s a fuzzy hot mess.

I did an updo and LOVE the way it looks with my dress.  I have a lot of “beauty marks” aka moles and am pretty fair skinned so they really show.  but it doesn’t look bad.  Because the dress is so low in the back (like the back is just a little above where my belly button would be in the back.

Here’s a pic of my dress with my hair up after my hair trial.  You can see how low it is kind of in the back.  If you look close on the right side you can see my back with hair up.  Forgive the face this lady was poking me with pins all over the place.

Post # 9
459 posts
Helper bee

Duplicate my bad.  This pic isn’t happy.

Post # 10
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

It sounds like you have two problems here:

1. you’re unhappy with an exposed back

2. you’re unhappy with your hair down

I think you should decide which is worse and fix that problem. Personally, I’ve never been offended by a bride with a low-backed dress.

Post # 13
459 posts
Helper bee

let’s try this again

[attachment=1292374,164492]

Post # 14
459 posts
Helper bee

I was super self conscious because I have a lot of marks on my back (and a tattoo which some people might take in a whatever way – I like I’m showing it) but I just loved how it looked even with the marks. 

No matter what you do, you’ll be beautiful!

Post # 16
841 posts
Busy bee

I think the bridal ponytail idea would look really great on you! 🙂

The topic ‘2 hair trials and still desperately seeking “the one” help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors