(Closed) 2-in-1??

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I dont have one but I think the idea is AWESOME! And I love the one that you are considering! I dont see anything “off” with the skirt but I havent seen it in person. I would totally raid grandmas jewelry box and add a sash! Its a gorgeous dress!! Do you have a pic of you in the dress??

Post # 5
1920 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I think that dress is awesome. Super cute. Some of the 2 in 1 dresses I don’t like that are more mermaid style and zip off because I think the dress just looks off but this dress is fab.

Post # 6
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Very cute!  How does the skirt go from long to short?

Post # 7
3142 posts
Sugar bee

I love 2 in 1s!  One of my top favs when selecting a dress was one from Dere Kiang

Post # 9
2265 posts
Buzzing bee

I love this idea & you look amazing in both styles 😉

Post # 10
1501 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I love it and it looks great on you!

Post # 11
2600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I saw them when I was trying on my dress – I think it’s supercute!  I like the sash with it for sure.

Good luck!

Post # 12
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Am I the only one that does not like this idea/theory or look?!

I feel like you can TELL something is “off” with the dress…idk…or maybe I just KNOW from looking at so many dam dresses lol.

Post # 13
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@MsPanda:  Thats so cool!  How much is that 2 in 1 dress??

Post # 14
4887 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@Oneeleven:  haha I knew we were meant to be friends 🙂  This Dere Kiang was my #1 favorite going into dress shopping, and the AA you ended up with was one of my favorites when I tried on other styles. 

I’ve been sort of obsessed with the idea of a convertible dress, but I decided to just bite the bullet and go for the long bridal dress all. night. long.  I only get to do this once, and I have yet to really find a dress where the shorter version still looks ‘bridal’ to me.

This Ramona Keveza was on my radar for the longest time…

Post # 16
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I tried this dress on. I really loved the idea, but it looked aweful on me lol…the mini dress was just waaaay short on me 😛 It looks super cute on you! I like the sash idea. I was going to do that if I liked the dress too. I don’t think this is one of the 2 in 1 dresses that looks ‘off’. I think that because the waist band of the long skirt hits at a natural place, it works great!

The topic ‘2-in-1??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors