(Closed) 2 inch heels … ugh

posted 9 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

Is it possible to cut the heel down, you can try taking it to a shoemaker.

Post # 5
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

If your dress is long nobody will notice your legs ๐Ÿ™‚  It stinks though if you can’t find ones you like or that you will re-wear.

Post # 6
1048 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009 - City Hall

Miss Chicken has a point there. No one’s gonna see your legs/calves under a long dress, so so what if your legs do look fat in short heels (I know what you mean – I think flats make my feet look like ronald mcdonald’s personally ),

Post # 8
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2008

I think you will have a lot more luck look for a cute yellow flat….sad, but true.

Post # 9
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Here ya go, I actually have these in lt. gold for my wedding. They are really comfy, 2" and cute, at least I think so! It says 2.5" but I think they’re slightly lower. You can always have about 1/4" hacked off by a cobbler.

http://ninashoes.com/culver-ys-black-luster-satin–13510

[attachment=240349,26139]

Post # 12
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

nina shoes: you can create your own shoe, color, and heel. Good luck!

Post # 13
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

how about dyeing some? myglassslipper.com and bellisimabridalshoes.com have tons of nice ones, including some good designer shoes, most of the white ones are dyable.  you can search by heel height.

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

My sandales are about 2 inches and it doesn’t have any of the features you mentioned you hate… It’s from JCrew. It comes in diff colors, so maybe it will work for you?

I couldn’t attach my picture, so I just checked on JCrew, it only has Gold color left, Braided metallic-leather strappy sandals, item 15935

Post # 15
418 posts
Helper bee
Post # 16
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I’ also 5’8" and am having the exact same problem (except I’m looking for satin navy or lime green shoes)! When I tried on the sample dress, it was a size 10 and the length with 3-in heels I had brought with me was fine. When I got my dress and went to try it on to make sure it was the right dress and everything the dress was too short with the same shoes! I can relate to being very particular about shoes too. Good luck!!

The topic ‘2 inch heels … ugh’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors