(Closed) 2 Lesbians Raised a Baby and This is What They Got

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Thank you for sharing!  So moving – and it’s so true, that all you need are loving parents.  It doesn’t matter their orientation, race, income, physical ability, etc.  (BTW, I can’t get over what a great public speaker he is at just 19!)

Post # 4
1371 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@BoiledPNut: Wow, I’d be proud as heck if he were my son.  What a well spoken, educated man.

Post # 5
2026 posts
Buzzing bee

Great speech! Thanks for sharing.

Post # 7
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

That is awesome! The comments made me a little sad though… people can be so mean.

Post # 10
2589 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Name calling is what people resort to when they have NO valid points to make in rebuttal. As much as I cringe when I read that crap, it also makes me smile because its a sign the right side is winning here – when the best an opponent of gay marriage can come up with is “neener neener fag neener neener”… you know its only a matter of time.  🙂

Post # 11
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

One heck of a good Iowan. I love that clip. It came out in Feb, I’m not sure why it’s all over my FB and the internet again now, but the message is good (IMO) so I’m glad it’s making the rounds again!

Post # 13
1033 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

That is AMAZING!

Post # 14
1278 posts
Bumble bee

This man is exactly right on!

Post # 16
2233 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

So good! He’s a great speaker. 

The topic ‘2 Lesbians Raised a Baby and This is What They Got’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors