(Closed) 2 Maid of honors?

posted 5 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I was one of two maids of honor in a wedding. One will have to be the person who stands closest to you, but other than that, they can be equal in everything. They might even like being able to split the responsibilities (I certainly did)!

Post # 4
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@FutureMrs.browneyes:  I have 2 maid of honors as well. My FI twin cousins are his best men (he couldn’t choose one and nto the other because they are all really close and I have several best friends, so it was easier then to have to explain why 1 was my MOH over the other. So go for it. Standing next to you order, I’m choosing based off of height so it doesn’t look like I’m picking 1 girl more so over the other

Post # 5
Hostess
1427 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

It’s your wedding; you can have 2 MOHs or none and have all BMs.

Post # 7
1549 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats on your engagement!

I have 2 also, its your wedding, do whatever you want! – just to let you know its maids of honor, not maid of honors

Post # 9
3093 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I also have 2.  1 lives in another country (my best friend) and 1 lives a town over (FI’s sister).  Both are very excited and it’s exciting for me because I get twice the excited emails about ideas they’ve found lol.

I don’t plan to have anyone wear anything different.  Other than the BM dress they can wear whatever they want.

But I do plan on giving my 2 MOH’s a special gift on top of all the BM gifts.

Post # 11
11760 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

yep! my 2 sis are MOH’s (one’s a matron though technically)

Post # 13
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - Vegas Wedings

Is one married? Then you can have a maid of honor and a matron of honor!

Post # 14
1748 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

My FI is having three best men/groomsmen. He couldn’t choose one and it was making him super anxious, so I finally told him to just have all 3! Made things easier for everyone. Do whatever you want and you know what, I kind of like the idea of the 3 of them doing a group toast together at the wedding.

Post # 16
6209 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

I have two! Go for it!

The topic ‘2 Maid of honors?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors