(Closed) 2 mo till the wedding…& dreams about my EX!!!

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

My ex has been showing up in my dreams, ahem, nightmares too. Never in a good light either; more in a realistic light. I think it’s a pre-wedding thing. Maybe because you have had contact w/ him lately + the anger resurfacing. Hopefully, they will go away quickly!Frown

Post # 4
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

First of all- Does your fiance/husband know you are speaking with him??

Second of all- I think it IS NEITHER healthy or “mature” to converse with your ex who treated you so badly about big milestones in your lives…let alone get together for drinks. I know you can make yourself feel like this is the “mature” thing to do..But- personally, I think it’s not smart at all. I wouldn’t speak to him anymore-and definitely do not meet him for drinks-especially without your husband present. I’m not accusing you of being a cheater or anything like that–but it sounds like talking with him is bringing up some emotional baggage that cannot be good for you or your marriage. 

Good Luck!

Post # 6
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@secretsally: that’s great your open with him! I’m sure it’s just having contact again that is bringing up thoughts of him…which lead to the dreams! Hopefully they’ll go away soon!

The topic ‘2 mo till the wedding…& dreams about my EX!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors