(Closed) 2 months away!

posted 7 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
4824 posts
Honey bee

Unless you have decisions to make, I am not sure why would have spoken to him at all in the last 3 months.

I would confirm everything with him, what he is making, prices, what he is providing (linens, plates other rentals), timing etc. But once its confirmed there is no reason to be having conversations with him until the week of to ensure everything is on schedule.

Post # 4
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@sweet4520:IF you are panicking or stressing at all–you should just call him and just say hey I wanna make sure everything is going good and you are confirmed for my wedding on day month year. Just make small talk, ask questions, and be nice. It’ll be okay.

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee

Typically with vendors, espicially during the busy Wedding Season, unless they need something from you – they won’t contact you with questions. They assume you are just as busy as they are planning for everything!

If you have received a contract and everything looks good on your contract, there is no need to worry. They will contact you the week or two before your wedding to clarify the details! If it makes you feel better to have these finer details ironed out, I’m sure your caterer would love to talk to you! Just keep in mind, when you talk with them, it would be beneficial to have your final count and any details you haven’t already ironed out with them in your previous meetings! 

Best of luck and enjoy your beautiful wedding! 

The topic ‘2 months away!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors