(Closed) 2 months before wedding!

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
1042 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Ill try and help!

What I did when wanting to tone and lose a few pounds was eat lots of protein and vegetables. Are you wishing to lose weight? If so, you need to eat less than what your daily calorie intake is.

Thats a calculator to help! http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

I didnt eat any white carbs at all. Only whole grain toast for breakfast. My workouts I did alot of squats, lunges, jumping jacks, push ups, worked my arms with 5 lbs weights and sit ups. Id go as hard and fast as I could for a couple mins, then take a 30 sec break. Repeat 10 times. Didnt do much of cardio. I really wanted to tone up. My muscles would be SOOO sore the next day but I knew that was a good thing. Take a break if sore. If they didn’t hurt, I would change up my work out.

For beauty! Always clean your face at night to get rid of make up. Get a good foundation that will stand up to the humidity. Not sure if you know a make up look you want but I would do a sun kissed look for your wedding day make up. Bronze colours look great on everyone. That would look so beautfiul!!! Dont use any new products right before your wedding day, you could get a major reaction and EK that would be bad. Use sunscreen days before your wedding!!! The last thing you want is to be red and burned in your pics!

Hope this helped!

The topic ‘2 months before wedding!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors