(Closed) 2 months out and in NEED OF JEWELRY!

posted 6 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
631 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Don’t know what you are looking for but ETSY for sure. My favorite is KImSmith. She does beautiful cluster pearl necklaces, bracelets and earrings. She has traditional whites and ivories or beautiful nude color and then lots of color options.

Funny, I have a bracelet called OhSoBlue inline in and I was just thinking of going on her site and ordering a silver.

My set for my vow renewal in Jamaica is ivory, coral and silver. On her necklaces, I had the beading covering the entire length of chain.

Post # 4
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

amazon was having a sale!! I got my BMs jewelry for gifts….

Post # 5
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@kgarcia713:  I had no clue about wedding day jewelry but went shopping on Etsy. I found beautiful Bridesmaid or Best Man jewelry for a great price and a lovely set for myself. 

My set from AuroraBridal (Rachel’s great)

Classic pearl bridal necklace, string of pearls, rhinestone crystal fireballs, simple wedding bridal jewelry - EternityRhinestone pearl earrings, wedding bridal jewelry, cubic zirconia crystal drops, matching bridesmaid jewelry - Persephone

Bridesmaids set

SET of 9 Wedding Jewelry Bridal Bracelet Bridesmaid Bracelet Crystal White Swarovski Pearls with rhinestone rondelles Flower girl BraceletSet of 4 Bridal Earrings Bridesmaid Earrings Crystal White Swarovski Pearls with rhinestone rondelles - Sterling Silver  - Choose color

The topic ‘2 months out and in NEED OF JEWELRY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors