2 months til Christmas!!

posted 3 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@chelseakayd:  I know! The Holidays are just around the corner! I haven’t started my shopping yet, but I have a day off today, so maybe today is the day! 🙂

Post # 5
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I just like JUST ordered the first 2 home alones (the 3rd one – what 3rd one?!), the christmas story and the santa clause on blueray. 

I’m hoping to buy our tree this weekend (fake – I know, but I have three cats) 

I’m also looking at stockings on esty. 

Our last Christmas sucked because we just arrived in Switzerland and was staying in a apartment so we couldn’t decorate and we ate mcdonalds. 

So we’re going all out this year. 

Post # 6
3989 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Whaaa….you love the decorations that are up even before Halloween?

It’s one of my BIGGEST pet peeves!

Post # 7
7188 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

Yay! I love Christmas 🙂 I’ve seen a couple of Christmas commercials already and have been listening to Christmas music in secret haha. I’m excited because I’ll have a new little baby to celebrate with this year.

Post # 9
11604 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I have — my family celebrates Christmas, but DH and his family is Jewish, so we started shopping a while ago (Hanukkah is over Thanksgiving this year)

Post # 10
2372 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

I am normally peeved about decorations going up before Halloween.. sometimes even before Thanksgiving! I love thanksgiving and except for getting the day off and some parades I feel like it gets bowled over…

HOWEVER – this is our first Christmas where WE are in charge of our own decorations and I admit I want to go buy these great ornaments in an awesome color scheme that I have seen at Lowe’s…. ugh. I am ashamed.

I also really struggle with Black Friday pretty much being Black-thursday-evening, but again…. most of my family celebration is done by 9 or 10 pm and my girlfriends and I make it a thing at an outlet mall so… its still like “family” time in a sense lol.

Post # 11
22124 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2011

Yessss! So excited. I need to start at least thinking of gift ideas, if not actually shopping yet!

Post # 12
2193 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

We’re expecting out first baby on December 28th… cue panic! haha This christmas will be a very different one for us 🙂

Post # 13
5432 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Ontario, Canada ♥ EDD- April 2016

I’ve already been playing Christmas music around the house ahah 😉 Super excited! We’re in a house now instead of a condo and we get to have our first big Christmas tree and our own Christmas lights and everything! It already snowed a bit yesterday! I have about half of my Christmas shopping finished. We’re trying to spread it out so we don’t have to spend so much $ all at once.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors