2 months to go…and so much left to do…….

posted 2 years ago in Emotional
Post # 2
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Bartram's Garden

All i can say is, hang in there!  I’m just over 100 days away from my wedding, and I have shared this feeling for about a month or so now.  All the helpful advice I’ve received from friends and family is to try not to focus too much on the check list, but go with the flow and ask for help when needed.  I still feel quite overwhelemed, but I’ve found that careful organization in advance coupled with a “keep calm” attitude helps a LOT!

Best of luck! 🙂

Post # 3
2261 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

110 days left for me and I’m already in panic mode. Relax dear, everything will be great, and this is coming from the biggest control freak I know!!!!!!! Have fun with it, you only get to enjoy this moment once!!!!! 

Post # 4
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

107 days left for me! I feel the same! I feel so unplanned! agh! I still don’t even have the dress ordered or flowers picked out, anything but the venue really. It’ll all workout and come together at the end is what I’m reminding myself! At the end of the day, It’s about your and the grooms love for each other that really matters. I get in the mode where I want to have things just how I imagine and get into impress mode. I’m reminding myself that people shouldnt be there for all of that in the first place and if they are then they can kiss your butt. It’s about you guys! Best of Luck! Make yourself okay with things not going as planned, that way you wont be dissapinted if anything doesn’t go exactly how you imagined. Live in the moment of being ENGAGED! Enjoy it!

Post # 5
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I feel the same as you! I’m getting married on July 26th and I feel like I have so much to do, too. When I was teaching, it took up my whole life so everything wedding-related basically got put on the back burner. The school year just ended on Friday so now it’s panic time!

Post # 6
650 posts
Busy bee

My wedding is in 2 weeks and I’ve been really stressed.  People keep saying I’m organized but I’m still worried.  I’ve just been telling myself that all I can do is do my best to prepare and trust.  It’s not going to be perfect no matter what.  With an event like this something is bound to go wrong.  I’m telling myself I can handle it and I can.  These feelings are normal.

Post # 7
473 posts
Helper bee

32 days left for me and I am really wishing I had the next couple of weeks off work so I can get everything organised. I feel like I have been completely obsessed with it lately, but it’s because every single thing about our reception is DIY… aka the bride does/makes everything. From hiring forks to piecing together the centrepieces to decorating the cake. It’s all up to me. I wonder if they have ‘bridal leave’ at work? hahaha… 

Good luck with all of your plans, girls!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors