(Closed) 2 months to go! June 19th brides

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Totally freaking out, hahaha.

I still have yet to meet my minister (going on the 24th), so none of the ceremony is really planned. yikes.

But the reception is mostly planned. I just need to figure out how I’m setting up tables for our “tea party” buffet. And buy the linens (so expensive!) And decide on the centerpieces. And finalize the cake decoration.

I just found my shoes too! They haven’t come in the mail yet, so I’m crossing my fingers that they will be perfect.

Time is going by so fast now, isn’t it?

Post # 4
78 posts
Worker bee

Oh my goodness, yes.  I feel like it won’t come fast enough, yet at the same time overwhelmed at what’s left to do! 

I have mostly everything done, all the invites are sent out except a few that we didn’t have addresses for (but I can’t bear the thought of throwing away my extras just in case, so they’re still making a mess of my living room) and I have the dress and shoes and my ring and his ring should be here soon.  

I’m in a constant state of excitement and nervousness. I’ve only had a few terrible wedding nightmares so far, but i’m sure more will come! LOL.

Post # 5
1883 posts
Buzzing bee

YAY! My invites are ready to go to…I feel like all of the tiny details are a little overwhelming but I’m mostly excited.

The topic ‘2 months to go! June 19th brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors