(Closed) 2 months until the wedding and I have babies on the brain!!!

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
305 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Exact same situation over here!  One thing we’re concerned about is having a huge age gap between the 3 year old and whatever kids we have.

Post # 4
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Oh, I feel you.  I’m 32 (will be 33 when we marry) and my FI is 35.  We both agreed that while we would like to wait until we buy a home, that may not be biologically possible.  I finally got him to agree to stop ‘not not’ trying after the wedding. 

Yay for not not trying!

Post # 5
500 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Me too!!! Even before we were engaged, I was all about having another child.  I have a 5 soon to be 6 year old and he has a 4 year old that lives with her mother.  We both want more kids, 1 maybe 2, and I can’t WAIT until after the wedding to start trying.  I think he wants to wait a little bit, and really that might be best i guess.  This is my second marriage, and the first one was over within a year (we shouldn’t have gotten married in the first place).  So maybe waiting to be sure this is IT is the best way, but I truly feel he is the one for me and we can’t wait to start a family.  Wow that was a long way to say we’re going to start trying immediately after the wedding.  I’m 28 and would like to have one more by the time i’m 30.  I’m really worried about having issues with conception – I have lots of scar tissue from a bad miscarriage rushed c-section when I was 6 months along several years ago, and also from the c section with my son.  So i’m really concerned about whether or not we will even be able to get pg when it is time to start trying :(.

Post # 7
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I am ready to get prego immediatly.  I will have just turned 37, so no time to waste.  He has a little girl who is almost 7, so the age gap is already there.  She really wants a little brother and is very excited for us to get married and give her one.  :o) 

We don’t do a whole lot in the way of prevention at the moment.  While I wouldn’t be too upset if I did get pregnant now, the timing would not be so great for our crazy Vegas wedding. 

The topic ‘2 months until the wedding and I have babies on the brain!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors