Post # 3
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

2 months 1 day here πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 5
719 posts
Busy bee

We sent out our invites last Friday and have gotten 2 back so far!  I’m freaking out a little that it’s so close to the big day already!! 

Post # 6
406 posts
Helper bee

I know! I’m so excited! Time is flying by.

Post # 7
212 posts
Helper bee

Oh I hear ya about so much to do!  I swear it’s all the little stuff that I’m terrified about forgetting to do something.  2 months!!!

Post # 8
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

@JoanHarris:  I got another one back today from my maid of honor and her fiance πŸ˜‰ hahaha.  I knew they were coming but it was still exciting!  It’s fun to get them.  I haven’t gotten any nays yet.  

Post # 9
2254 posts
Buzzing bee

Anyone freaking out like me? The engagement seemed to fly by and I’m scared that two more months isn’t enough time. The list never seems to end. How are you ladies handling the stress?

Post # 10
1318 posts
Bumble bee

I can’t flipping wait for Oct. 6 to get here! I’m at my breaking point and I’m just sick of all the planning!! I’m ready to walk down the aisle and start my life with my amazing husband (to be)!!

Post # 13
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

Oh yes, and now I’m at two months *bats eyelashes*

Post # 14
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Terrifying and exhilirating all at once…I have so much to do and I also CAN’T WAIT!!

Post # 15
1284 posts
Bumble bee

I’m getting a little stressed out too! There still seems like a lot to do. I haven’t gotten to the point that I don’t think it will get done yet though… let’s hope that doesn’t happen!

We haven’t gotten very many nays back… also stressing me out! I am just maintaining the belief that most of the nays will come at the end! Haha.

Post # 16
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@csperry2:  I’m having the exact same reaction! So far we’ve gotten about 30 yeses and 5 nos. Waiting for responses has been equal parts frustrating and exciting–I love getting them in the mail, but I wish people would hurry up and send them back!

The topic ‘2 Months!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors