(Closed) 2 negatives but i swear i feel pregnant!

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

How late are you??? maybe something else is going on?? If youre reasonably late hit up the Md for a blood test no?

Post # 4
2313 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

It depends on how late you are. If you are only 1 day out from your missed period, some tests can’t pick up the pregnancy yet. Give it a few more days to let the hormone build up if it’s there, and your tests will be more accurate. The metallic taste in your mouth and sore boobs seem like they could be pregnancy symptoms to me since those are very common, and I was SO sensitive to smells that that’s what convinced me to take one. I had gone to lunch with friends and all I could smell were the lemons on our water glasses and I knew something was up- sure enough, it was positive. Give it a couple more days and use a Clearblue Easy test- very accurate, and will say “pregnant” or “not pregnant” so there’s no guessing on lines. Good luck!

Post # 6
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I had that metallic taste thing terribly about a month ago…  It was awful, I couldn’t eat or drink anything… and the same thing with smells.  I didn’t get a period for weeks, and didn’t get a positive test, so I don’t know what happened… I’ve never had that taste before and that smell thing, and it lasted for about two weeks… but then my period finally came, weeks late.   Wishing you luck.   

Post # 8
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

congrats!! impressive instincts 🙂

Post # 9
10367 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@bhutton15: Did you go to the doctor? Your false negatives could have been a sign that your pregnancy hormones aren’t doubling at the correct rate. Might be good to get a check up by the Dr just to make sure things are progressing correctly! Congrats!!!!!

Post # 10
5978 posts
Bee Keeper

Congratulations! You might have been a little too early to test. Sometimes your body tells you things that tests don’t!

Post # 12
5389 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Congrats!

Post # 13
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Congrats Bhutton15!  Wonderful news.   So happy for you! 🙂

Post # 14
1892 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Congrats!

Post # 16
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Congrats!!!!  How exciting!!!

The topic ‘2 negatives but i swear i feel pregnant!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors