(Closed) 2 of 1 attending..

posted 10 years ago in Beehive
Post # 4
754 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2008

I like that!  Lots of work though.  Hope you’re having a small wedding.  On a different note, I would suggest omitting the words, "in honor to celebrate our marriage."  It is redundant.

Post # 5
212 posts
Helper bee

i think i prefer the ___ of ___ method.  it’s MUCH easier plus sometimes you don’t know ppl’s names (esp the spelling of it) if you have a large guest list.   i highly doubt someone will say 2 of 1 when you clearly wrote 1 guest is invited.

Post # 6
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I really like the idea you came up with, but I agree that it’s unlikely that people write in "2 of 1." It would probably be easier to deal with those on a case-by-case than to include all those names on your response cards. However, if you’re ok doing all that work, I think you came up with a great solution. Then again, it doesn’t prevent somebody from writing a name in below if they’re that deteremined. : )

Post # 7
95 posts
Worker bee

I don’t know what to suggest, but it’s important to keep it really simple and clear as most people barely read these things!

Our wedding RSVPs are even more complicated as we have 4 meal options to choose from. I’m going to have to make each one individually because our vendor needs to know how many of each meal to make and I have to identify by placards what meal each guest will be recieving. ughhhh!

The topic ‘2 of 1 attending..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors