posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
13 posts

i like the one on the right 🙂

Post # 3
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

they are both very pretty on you, but I do think the one on the right is more flattering. It makes your torso look so long and the belt really emphasizes your waist!

Post # 4
2595 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

It depends what sort of flattering you mean.

The one on the left emphasises your curves, and therefore makes your waist look smaller – it would do that even more if you wore a belt. 

The one on the right makes you look slightly taller and leaner.

Post # 5
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I like the one on the left–I think THAT dress makes your waste look smaller and I think that particular mermaid is very unique

Post # 6
725 posts
Busy bee

the one on the right for sure!

Post # 7
5194 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

The one to the left hugs your curves beautifully, I love that one on you.

Post # 8
1716 posts
Bumble bee

I prefer the dress on the left. It has more shape to it, and it accents your body well. 

Post # 9
40 posts
  • Wedding: March 2017 - Kimmel Center of Performing Arts

i like the one on the right the best. However both are beautiful dresses

Post # 10
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

marriagelove:  I love the one on the right the most. I think it’s a gorgeous dress and that the softer shaped neckline is very flattering and beautiful on you.

That said, it’s possible the one on the left may be a bit more flattering throughout the hips etc. (since that was your actual question!) but I think the sharper neckline at the top does less for you.

It’s hard to tell as it could just be the size of the samples you’re trying that makes a difference to how they look right now. They both look amazing though, and you seriously can’t go wrong either way. Beautiful! 🙂

Post # 11
10902 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

In my opinion, the one on the right is more flattering and is also the more elegant dress.  

Post # 12
2751 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

They both look great on you so that’s not even the issue. I like the dress on the left better. I just like it’s unique style. 

Post # 14
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Rydges Hotel

I like the right one on you

Post # 15
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

For sure the right. So pretty. I’m not a fan of choppy dresses, though, and am definitely not a risk-taker when it comes to clothes, etc.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors