(Closed) 2 shoe bride that can’t decide!

posted 9 years ago in Shoes
  • poll: Which combo do you like best?
    Kyleen (no ankle strap) with rehearsal dress : (5 votes)
    15 %
    Kyleen (no ankle strap) with wedding dress : (10 votes)
    29 %
    Electra (ankle strap) with rehearsal dress : (9 votes)
    26 %
    Electra (ankle strap) with wedding dress : (10 votes)
    29 %
  • Post # 3
    2856 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2009

I voted for the Electra for the wedding dress because it might give you some better stability and almost guarantee the shoe doesn’t fly off

Plus I think the Kyleen would go better with the rehearsal dinner dress because straps tend to "cut" a woman’s leg off — making us look shorter. I am not sure how short or tall you are but I thought I would offer my opinion since I am an average height gal.

Post # 5
    652 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2009

i think you should wear your rehearsal dinner dress with the shoe with with the ankle strap.

btw cute shoes! 

Post # 6
    1428 posts
    Bumble bee

I agree with RoddyBride09, I would wear the Kyleen with your rehearsal dinner dress (which I LOVE!!). Ankle straps tend to cut your leg-length….the Kyleen would look fab with that dress and elongate your legs. Plus the Electra would give you more stability with your wedding dress which you’ll be wearing for much longer than your rehearsal dinner dress.

Post # 8
    445 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

I voted the no-ankle strap shoe for the wedding b/c you’re going to want pics of those awesome shoes!  And shoes with ankle straps photograph weird b/c there’s a random ankle strap hanging around. 

Post # 9
    7082 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2009

Top one is great… it’s a little more delicate than the other 🙂

Post # 10
    7054 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

Ankle strap w/wedding dress.  Pump with White/Black dress.

The topic ‘2 shoe bride that can’t decide!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors