2 wedding bands? Anyone else?

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
11379 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@SparkleBee11:  i have 3 rings.  my ering, my eternity band and a plain band.  i don’t like to wear my ering all of the time so i wear my eternity band with my plain band all of the time.  i love how they look together.  as for positioning, i prefer the plain band first then the eternity band.

Post # 5
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I have a bunch of rings! haha my wedding set came with my e-ring and 2 bands (wedding band and anniversary band) so I can make a bunch of combos with that. I always bought a plain yellow gold ring because Im a nurse and can’t wear diamonds at the hospital. I also bought 3 thin yellow gold stackable rings, 2 of them are plain and the other one is twisted, I usually pair it with the plain gold band, but I could wear them seperately. I also have my promise ring, and after we get married I am going to get a second wedding set, because my set now has paved diamonds, so I get really paranoid about prongs breaking and loosing diamonds, so my second wedding set will be channel setting and I’ll wear it daily and my original set I will wear on special occasions/dressy days

Post # 6
377 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I wear two bands + E-ring because I didn’t want a tiny wedding band – and I wanted it to match the split bands I have for my e ring if that makes any sense what so ever here is a pic I just took!I seperated all 3 so that you could see!

Post # 7
11379 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@SparkleBee11:  i don’t have a hand shot but this is all of them together.  you can kind of get an idea of just the 2 bands if you cover up the ering.

Post # 8
1311 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1994

I think I may wind up with a small collection of super affordable rings eventually. My wedding ring is going to be a band, and eventually I would like a gemstone band, and maybe one engraved with handwriting. We’ll see!

Post # 9
2738 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

You’re talking to the right girl over here! 😉 

I have a custom contour band for my e-ring, which is soldered so they stay together permanently. To wear something lower-profile, I have not one but 4 bands to stack together!! I love jewelery and wanted a way to incorporate some rose gold into what I wear. 

My wedding set:

My stack:

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors