2 wedding bands or diamond enhancer that looks like 2 bands? Show me your pics!!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Which wedding band would look best with my Ering?
    Two single bands on either side of my Ering with all three fused together (Image A) : (21 votes)
    81 %
    One enhancer diamond band (Image B) : (5 votes)
    19 %
  • Post # 2
    2252 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

pbrt:  I personally like individual bands better. The main reason is because you’ll be able to wear those on their own as well. I don’t plan on wearing my engagement ring to work once I’m back on active duty so I am looking forward to having a band that has just as much if not more sentimental value, that I can wear all by itself. 

Granted I already have enhancers that the FI had designed for me. I just don’t use them often because my ring looks like a Superbowl ring with them on, and getting robbed right now really isn’t on my priority list. 

Post # 4
    837 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2015 - Malibou Lake Mountain Club

this is my set. My e-ring, wedding band, and enhancer. (sorry for the chipped nail polist, lol)

Post # 5
    667 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June, 2014

If you’re planning on “fusing” them together, or soldering them, there’s not really a difference. I personally went with the enhancer because I couldn’t find two separate bands that worked around my oval shaped stone and because I found one that was just unusual enough that it satisfied my quirkiness. I say if you’re planning on soldering them to your engagement ring anyway, go with the enhancer. If you’re looking to separate them, go with the two bands 🙂 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors