2 wedding rings

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1287 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Harrisonlake:  It is completely up to you!!  I received two wedding bands.  When the time came to put them on, I took off my e-ring and put on opposite finger, and then DH put both on at once during the ceremony.  I affixed them post-ceremony the way I wanted too.

I did not solder them, nor will I at this point.  I keep trying them different ways, and I like I have the options.  Both on bottom, on on top, one on bottom, etc.  It makes it ‘fun’ for me!

Post # 4
2129 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I considered getting two bands back when I had a solitaire. My plan was that he’d put both of the rings on at the same time on top of my e-ring and I would fix it after the ceremony/before the photos.

Post # 5
2738 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I had my one band soldered to my e-ring before the ceremony because I wanted it ready to be worn all the time 🙂 My rings spin and would get terribly damaged if not soldered. Anyway, in my case, my rings go so tightly over my knuckle and I could not even think of using the real rings for the ceremony. I used a decoy band in a very large size, which went over my knuckle easily, and my husband gave me my true set from his pocket after we had signed the license. I’m not religious though so there was no particular meaning for the real rings to be in the exchange of rings. Whatever works, right!

Post # 6
1769 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’m getting three bands (very thin ans simple in yellow, rose, and white metals). I’ll have me engagement ring on my right hand during the ceremony and he’ll put all 3 on my ring finger. I’ll put my e-ring on top of all 3. I won’t be soldering so I can mix, match, and switch fingers as I like. 

Post # 7
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - SPRING VALLEY COUNTRY CLUB

I want two bands, but i am trying to convice my FI that i really need them..LOL. I always knew i wanted a ring cradle but my E ring is thick, and every one i tried on didn’t fit. He wants me to have one bad to match the band on my E ring. I am seriously just considering getting the other one.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors