2 weeks and photographer cancelled

posted 3 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@lifesaride:  I’m sorry that really sucks!!! Did he even say why he cancelled? 

Post # 5
631 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@lifesaride:  Did you have a contract? Did you pay anything at all that could be refunded and put toward a new photographer? You could absolutely still find someone to shoot it if you can make room in your budget for it. 

Post # 6
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

where’s the wedding? maybe some bee’s in the area know of available phtotographers

Post # 7
2878 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

GAHHH omg I would be losing my mind!! You seem so calm!!! I’d be researching photographers as we speak.  So stressful 🙁

Post # 11
631 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@lifesaride:  Put an ad on Craigslist to start. You’ll not find someone free but you might find someone new and inexpensive…you could also explai your situation and see if a photographer would be willing to take payment after the wedding to give you time to save. You would of course not get the photos until you paid but someone might go for it considering your situation.

Post # 12
2057 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - British Columbia

@lifesaride:  It is actually very bad luck to mix wedding and funerals in Chinese culture. It’s not bull. If a bride and groom were to encounter death in the family, their wedding has to be postponed for 3 years. (ETA: your photographer friend would not be able to attend any celebratory events; i.e. birthdays/weddings for at least 3 months out of respect.)

Source: http://www.chinese-wedding-guide.com/chinese-wedding-taboos.html

Post # 15
2057 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - British Columbia

@lifesaride:  Oh, I’m so sorry! I misread your post! Embarassed I saw the word “death bed” and jumped to conclusion.

Hope you will find someone soon!

Post # 16
57 posts
Worker bee

where’s the wedding?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors