2 weeks B4 wedding. Dress did not come out right. Please advise!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@JAM1982:  I think that dress is absolutely beautiful.

Post # 4
2132 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

It seems like we have very similar tastes by the way you described what you wanted and I think you look stunning in that dress

Post # 5
2620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

i think you should leave it. its beautiful  maybe get your makeup and hair done and put the dress on like it was your wedding day- veil and jewlery and get to see it all come together and you would love it…

Post # 6
1491 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@JAM1982:  I’m a bit confused.  Is the dress pictured your dress??   Not sure what you are trying to do with it…

Post # 7
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

What’s wrong with it? It looks beautiful IMO.

Post # 8
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

OMG you look amazing! That dress is stunning!

Post # 9
3249 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I don’t see anything wrong with it… looks like a beautiful wedding dress.  It seems to fit spot on.

Post # 10
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I think it’s gorgeous on you!  What is it exactly that you hate about the fit?  Can you step away from what you thought you wanted to do with it and see it for what it is?  It’s very lovely just the way it is.  I hope you find a solution to feeling so poorly about your dress. 

Post # 11
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Latitude 41

That dress is GORGEOUS.  It looks awesome on you!!! I’m not seeing what you are seeing and I don’t even know what I would suggest if I was.  I hope you can learn to love it because it’s pretty incredible.

Post # 13
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@JAM1982:  I think I can see what you’re talking about (it’s almost like a line in the middle of your hips maybe?) but I think it’s absolutely stunning as-is, because the fitted bodice shows off your body so well. You could try putting a satin ribbon around your natural waist to see if it takes attention away from that area; the best part is, if the ribbon is long in back, you can tie it in a lovely bow with loose ends trailing along your train.

Post # 14
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I see what you’re saying about wanting it more a line, but honestly it doesn’t cut you in two. You look amazing in that dress!

Post # 15
1249 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@JAM1982:  Holy crap, you look stunning in your dress!

I have no suggestions for you though, sorry.

Post # 16
525 posts
Busy bee

You are the one seeing this and not us. Your opinion DOES matter and if you are uncomfortable then you can aways see if you can exchange for a sample. BUT I do also disagree with you – it does not cut you in two it actually lengthens your waist. Also, the fit and flare accentuates your curves. It is really stunning on you. Hope you have a great wedding day – you will be gorgeous!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors