(Closed) 2 weeks before the wedding!

posted 5 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Drink lots of water. That helps with breakouts.  I wouldn’t cut out sugar entirely, but you should probably lessen the load (especially in beverages).

Also, a trim to your hair should be fine, I think.

Post # 5
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I drank tons of water, took vitamins (LOTS of vitamin C and Airborne – man I was popping those things like candy). I TRIED to get lots of sleep, but some nights I needed a sleep aid.

I think getting a trim would be OK, but doing any color or a different cut would be a risk.

Good luck!!!

Post # 6
456 posts
Helper bee

Nutritional advice from a nutrition educator! : Stay away from juice and stick to real fruit. you could even make a fruit smoothie with fruit and yogurt just dont add sugar. It is a good idea to avoid sugar and carbs for a while. Any kinds of berries and grapefruit help flush your body. And definitely drink as much water as you can stand. It really does help. Also, green tea or herbal tea helps clear skin too.

Make sure to wash your face every night before bed, apply lotion and once a week do a gentle face mask.

Definitely get your ends trimmed. I dont like the rasor thing though,that damages hair.

And try to relax! Stress causes acne as well! Yoga, meditation and exercise will help you relax  🙂

Post # 9
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@alishaloo:  I don’t think I can ever be sure if it directly had an impact on my health, but I was not sick on my wedding day! 🙂

Post # 10
456 posts
Helper bee

Oh yea, wanted to tell you that I started taking PNV. you know how they always say you have glow when your pregnant? Part of that is because your getting all the vitamins you need and it does really good to your hair skin and nails. I found a really natural one at whole foods and it doesnt affect my stomach at all. Its called Perfect Prenatal multivitamin by New Chapter. I am not pregnant but figured I might as well start taking these now and get myself all healthy and glowing and maybe get pregnant within a year, who knows?

The topic ‘2 weeks before the wedding!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors