2 weeks from my wedding & I cant decide on a hair style to go with, PICS/Advice?

posted 2 years ago in Beauty
  • poll: Which hairstyle suits me best for my wedding day?
    First style -- Side Swept Old Hollywood Waves : (97 votes)
    51 %
    Second Style -- Half up/half down with curls framing face : (44 votes)
    23 %
    Third Style -- Pulled back on top with no hair in face : (20 votes)
    10 %
    Fourth Style -- All down with waves using wand : (25 votes)
    13 %
    Fifth Style -- All down with softer curls using curling iron : (6 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 2
    453 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

I’ve seen your dress and your reception dress. I think the 3rd just looks odd, so that one is out. The 4th and 5th although beautiful, i think are more of an every day look, so those are out. I’m debating on the first two. I don’t think either of your dresses are retro for the 1st look and the 2nd one is very soft and makes you look younger. yet the first look is a little more glam/older looking. 

What do YOU want to portray with your wedding look?

Post # 4
    453 posts
    Helper bee

Barbiestylez:  Then I think definitely the first one is the best for what you are looking for. It’s very glam and beautiful and it goes with your dresses. 

Post # 5
    2387 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I like the first one the most- I think it frames your face very nicely and still looks formal with one side down and the other pinned back… It would go perfect with your dresses too!

Post # 7
    453 posts
    Helper bee

I know me too…I just had my trial yesterday and I was so undecisive. I get what you are saying!!  lol

Post # 10
    7940 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2015

I wouldnt worry about this too much, Babs. You look gorgeous in all of them- just pick the one you like the best.

Personally I like the side swipe, a little more glam than the standard half-back. Down is too casual, poof/straight is too Snooki.

Post # 11
    1248 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

Barbiestylez:  Definitely the first one! Looks amazing on you and is the most ‘grown up’ and sexy yet elegant of them all I think.

Post # 13
    1049 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2015

I definitely agree with one of the first 2.  You are beautiful!

Post # 14
    668 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

Hi there, I’ve seen both your dresses and I think 1 or 3 are the best choices. One is more glamorous definitely and I think it would suit both your dresses 🙂

Post # 15
    193 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

#1 all the way…it’s very elegant and looks gorgeous on you!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors