(Closed) 2 year anniversary gift…?

posted 7 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
1740 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Last year I got him a watch-case/man jewelry box – I’ve gotten him watches in the past, and it’s kinda a jewelry box with two rows of velvet tubes in it to wrap the watches around and a lid to keep them from getting dusty.

This year I’m thinking of getting him a sterling silver licensed Green Lantern ring he wants… not that I’d ever use tht as a way to say I want a ring, too. 😛  I’m gonna have to size the ring he wears on his right hand every day when he’s in the shower or something to get the right size, will print out one of those size-check pdfs that’s out there (guys seem to act as though it’s a Herculean act to check a ring size). 

Our main problem is we never, in all these years, set an actual anniversary.  We’ve agreed it’s sometime in May, and it corresponded with another event each year, but for the life of me I can’t remember the weekend it was (he’d made fun of me having an anniversary for us for a couple of years, so I just literally forgot it).  Guess that’s part of why I want to get married – so we can have an anniversary 😛

The topic ‘2 year anniversary gift…?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors