(Closed) 2 year anniversary weirdness

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1088 posts
Bumble bee

Sounds like you’ve got an exciting week ahead of you!

Keep us posted!   

Post # 4
3302 posts
Sugar bee

Gonna stalk you- even if he doesn’t propose, this is a full week and exciting things so dwell in it!!!

Post # 5
2295 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@claireos: I shall be stalking thee as well πŸ˜€ (btw thanks for the thoughtful comment you left on my post a while back- muchly appreciated!).

πŸ˜€ I dunno, I was pretty sure that my SO hadnt gotten the ring until I snooped (shameful of me, I know). Heres hoping for ya!

Post # 6
493 posts
Helper bee

Good Luck! Hopefully SO has purchased the ring without your knowledge and your day ends as the best day ever. I think I will be stalking as well! πŸ™‚ Because that would be awesome! I’m super excited for you. House, SO gets new job, and Proposal. **fingers crossed**

Post # 8
1766 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

OK, I’m going to be a bit OT, but having a job interview the same day as closing on a house is not a good idea.  Our closing was scheduled for 11 a.m., the bank wasn’t ready until 2 p.m., the seller’s lawyer was running late because of traffic and we were done closing after 5 p.m.  And we are by far not the only people who didn’t close as scheduled.  Those things never happen on time.

Sorry for the OT, and I hope you will get your proposal!

Post # 10
1766 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@claireos: Well, that’s a different story!  I was worried you’d get yourselves in a bit of a pickle with your schedule.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for both of you (engagement and job wise)!

Post # 11
2295 posts
Buzzing bee

@claireos: hehehe quite right! πŸ˜‰ I know, who wouldnt snoop! I couldnt help myself either. But then again the etsy seller did put up the purchase under his page! SO cant control that πŸ˜›

Post # 13
2295 posts
Buzzing bee

@claireos: LMAO thats excatly how I felt! I was panicking so I went to my SO and I was like “OMG someone else bought it!” (at this point I thought he was totally broke and thus couldnt get the ring so I was in panick mode until he told me to calm the heck down).

I just thought he would tell the seller not to post anything about the ring! Thats why I panicked. So yeah, its totally their fault for making us Snoop!

The topic ‘2 year anniversary weirdness’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors