(Closed) 20 days till wedding need to lose 10 lbs

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Low carb diet…1200 calories, less than 100g carbs.  I lost 5lbs in 3 days with this & it has stayed off.

Post # 4
5985 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

why do you need to loose 10lbs in 20 days?

the only way I know how is to do a fast or atkins. but, you really cannot workout on either of those that much 

Post # 5
4327 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

I don’t think you can lose that much weight in such a small amount of time without it being unhealthy. Do what you can and be happy with what you do.

Post # 6
1992 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

is it about lbs or is it about inches? 

I know personally when I avoid grains and other starchy carbs I slim a lot in the waist/back area so if that’s your ambition then fruits, veggies and lean protien, lots of sleep and some caffiene for the next 20 days would be my advice. Its more about what you put in your body than working out so I’d put about 80% emphasis on watching your fork and 20% on working up a sweat.

You’ll feel lighter and leaner but not sure if it would guarantee 20lbs… its worth a try tho!

Good luck!

Post # 7
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

NO carbs (except for a piece of fruit or two, perhaps)…lean meats…tons of veggies…tons of water! You won’t need to go overboard with the exercising if you follow this religiously, but I would still try to do some walking/running when you have the energy. Best of luck! 10 lb in 20 days CAN be done if you stick to it. Just don’t make a habit out of the starvation/food group cutting.

Post # 8
1697 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I just want to say I FEEL YOU! And I really really hope you get as close to your goal as possible in the healthiest way possible!

Post # 9
1158 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I was going to say cut out the carbs too.That is the fastest way. I am a carb-a-holic though…..good luck.

Post # 10
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

you cant unless you want to be sick on your wedding day and gain it back after

Post # 11
18645 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hun I’m sorry but I have to agree with others that there is no way you can do this in a healthy way.  You are beautiful the way you are and will be at your wedding no matter what size you are!

The topic ‘20 days till wedding need to lose 10 lbs’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors