(Closed) 20 March 2011 anyone?

posted 8 years ago in March 2011
Post # 3
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I’m getting married March 6 but you’re getting married on my birthday weekend (my birthday is March 18) Smile  I was going to send mine out probably late December-early January though if that helps.

Post # 4
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Hello! I am getting married March 26th, and did all my invitations on weddingpaperdivas and just ordered them the other day! I don’t plan on sending them out until January but if I need any extra or mess up on addressing at least I can do it in advance! Congrats on your wedding!!!!!

Post # 5
1161 posts
Bumble bee

@jindc:I’m a March 19 bride, and my wedding will be a Destination Wedding for >50% of my guests.  I’m going to send my out Dec 26so that they arrive just after Christmas (I don’t want them to get lost in the Christmas rush, but I want to give my guests plenty of time to remember to make travel plans).  If my wedding were local, I’d probably shoot for 8 weeks ahead of time.

Post # 6
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I am a March 31st bride, and I am going to send ours out the last week of December. It will give everyone plenty of time and it will save on postage. The rates are supposed to go up in January.

Post # 7
14 posts

March 20! *raises hand*

We’re date twins! Yay! Smile

I’m still sending out the Save-The-Date Cards.. thinking of sending out invites in early Dec. Is that a good timeframe?

Post # 8
541 posts
Busy bee

Ah, two date twins!! I didn’t think you guys existed! 🙂 I am about to send out Save-The-Date Cards and plan on sending out invitations at the 3 month mark.

Post # 9
4 posts

@nmsoonerbride:Date twins! I’m getting married on March 19, 2011, as well (tentatively). I say that because my brother is getting married three months after me, so he won’t have any more vacation days to take — so he’s saving it for his wedding.

That being said, he’s a co-manager for a major retailer so if it’s not his weekend off, he won’t be there. We’ll know in January. But I love that your’e sending out your invitations shortly after Christmas. I wanted to include them in my Christmas cards, but was too scared people would over look it. And now given the circumstances, it’s better we wait, anyway.

The topic ‘20 March 2011 anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors