(Closed) 20 Person Wedding Party: ALTERNATIVE TO LIMO???? Chicago

posted 7 years ago in 20 Something
Post # 3
4771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

A fancy car for the couple and normal cars for the WP?

Post # 4
2116 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Well, what we’re doing is sharing a limo amongst everyone.. ie. drop off men, drop off women, then pick people up in shifts.. it saves a lot of money!

Post # 5
5106 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@mandy83ala:Hmmm, not sure. Any family/friends with interesting transportation that you could use that day?

We’re using two family firend’s RVs. One for the Groom and the boys and one for the Bride and the gals :o)  They are SUPER nice and free!

Post # 6
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Do you have any trolley companies? An average trolley can fit about 30-35 (we had 22 people in ours, plus bags, coats, water, snacks, etc with PLENTY of room!). It ended up being cheaper for a trolley than a limo as well. Another alternative would be a party bus.

Post # 7
566 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Check out charter buses and trolleys.

Post # 10
16216 posts
Honey Beekeeper

I hate to say it, but if a party bus isn’t feasible, I’m not sure you could rent anything (or a number of things) that would be affordable and could accommodate all. I’d look into whether anyone can borrow. And, not to mention, not ALL of the Wedding Party would have to drive their own cars as you can fit 4-5 people per car. Good luck! 🙂

Post # 12
37 posts
  • Wedding: September 2013

@mandy83ala:  which company did you use if I may ask?

The topic ‘20 Person Wedding Party: ALTERNATIVE TO LIMO???? Chicago’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors