20 Signs You're Addicted to Makeup

posted 3 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
2913 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Wynn Las Vegas

Oh, if only I could do decent winged liner. I’ve completely given up.

Post # 4
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

HA! I love!

Post # 5
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@FutureDrAtkins:  I never wear makeup but this definitely brightened my monday 🙂 

Post # 6
Hostess
11469 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Me, me, me and me. Seriously it is like these writers know me. *sigh*

I am addicted to makeup. For those Sephora people I am a Sephora Rouge Level spender (three times over and counting….). Yeah, it is ridiculous. I took out my card and two of the cashiers decreed I was the first they had seen in the store. Yeah, too much…addiction is a bitch.

And this one! I have seriously tried to make evening plans simply because my makeup was too amazing to wash off already.

You know this deep and abiding pain.

Post # 7
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@FutureDrAtkins:  Fellow mascara-face maker here as well. And you’re so right, every single damn time!

Post # 8
1613 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Treejewel19:  VIB Rouge…..ooohhh well done!  I’m just a regular VIB but several of the SAs at my local store know me by name…..yep, I show up there waayyyy too often.

I was destroyed, like literally so sad, when the Laura Mercier palette sold out and *almost* bought it on eBay because I heard rumours on the Sephora facebook that it wasn’t going to be re-stocked…..and then at work (yes, in the middle of work!) when the Sephora number came up on my Caller ID I shouted, “YES!!!” because I knew they were calling me to tell me some arrived at the store.  Christmas came early, whoo hoo!

Post # 9
Hostess
11469 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@cdncinnamongirl:  LOL yeah it is terrible. My DH was with me the other day when they told me how many points I had at check out. DH said…”wait is it a dollar per point? You are crazy!” Like I said addictions are a bee-yotch.

I actually became friends with a few of the distributors of Hourglass Cosmetics because they were redoing their packaging and Sephora stopped carrying them. I hunted down their coporate office in LA and ordered through them regularly…they got to know me quite well. 😉

Post # 10
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@FutureDrAtkins:  LOL omg totally guilty of staying up late because my makeup is so pretty I dont wanna wash it off…

Post # 11
2696 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Great… now I know I have a problem… was really hoping to deny that a little longer…

I’m telling you, when I saw that Naked 3 is coming out, I just about had a fit. I want it… I want it nowwww!

Post # 12
3097 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - A court...

Lol at the taxi pic. And the eyeliner one is so true! My friend and her mom were watching me do my eyeliner and were impressed B-) though.I’m still working on my eybrow and lipstick skills though ;-( . I also loved how they did mulans make up lol.

Post # 13
1613 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@urchin:  If you think Naked 3 looks good, check out Lorac’s Unzipped palette….very similar but a more balanced mix of shimmer, satin and matte.  Check out xsparkage’s recent video review of Naked 3 on YouTube. It’s very pretty.

Post # 15
2305 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

“u just dont ask someone with winged eyeliner why they are late for something”

WORD.

Post # 16
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Ugh this is my life LOL.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors