20-something Bee's TTC?

posted 3 years ago in 20 Something
Post # 3
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

We were planning to TTC next year, we are 25 and 27, My FI recently was contacted to go for RCMP cadit training, so he’ll be away for 6 months on the other side of Canada! Our plans needed to shift to allow for that training, and a possible relocation after he is placed for his job. 

We are hoping that he will get through training and be placed asap, so we can settle into a house and start TTC. 🙂  

Post # 4
4072 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I’m 21, and I am not looking to have babies yet. I will in my 20s though.

I want to have some fun married times – sleeping in, laying around naked, traveling, spending money on just us. Travel is a big part of that. We want to go to several locations without kids, so we want to do that in the next 3-5 years. We also want to be in our “forever” home before we have any kids.

We’ll likely TCC when sometime around the age of 24-26 for me. He’ll be in his 30s though.

Post # 5
754 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I just turned 25 snd my DH is almost 29, we are ready to ttc now, but are waiting for a certain promotion first so he can be a stay at home dad.  i am hoping next Fall will be the time, until then i am trying to get into shape.

Post # 6
3280 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

We are getting married in June at 21 and 22. We will be TTC summer 2015 when we’re 22 and 24. We both want at least 3 kids by 30. I want them now but am trying to patiently wait lol We’ve alreadly bought a house, graduating college, solid jobs, travelled a lot so I think we’re ready! 

Post # 7
1136 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

@nerdwife12:  Good luck!!! we are engaged – wedding is booked for early 2015, we’ll be 26 & 27 by then and we want to have our first roughly 2-3 years after that (before I turn 30)

I am super excited about having children, i’ve always been a very maternal person but especially since being engaged I’ve been really really clucky! Id probably be very easily swayed to have kids earlier but my FI (and to be honest me too) want to be married and own our own home etc. first and be financially stable.

Lots of exciting things to come though!

I wish you all the best!

Post # 8
Hostess
3787 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m a 20-something! But I’m a little older at 27. We’ll be TTC in a few months and I am SO EXCITED! I’ve had the baby rabies for like… 4 1/2 years already. ; )

Post # 9
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@nerdwife12:  We are currently trying. 🙂 I’m 21 and my husband is 26. I just started my third cycle, so it’s pretty early for me. My cycles have been erratic so far and I’m still waiting for them to regulate (I’ve been off birth control since the very end of June). I’m hoping we don’t have to wait a long time, but I guess everyone hopes that, lol. Good luck to you! 😀

Post # 11
1381 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Married at 24 (DH was 26) – no kids for us. We’re leaning more toward being CBC. I know a lot of friend in their 20s who are starting to have kids though.

Post # 12
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We are ttc at 21(me) and 28(dh). We have been married for three years and its time.

Post # 13
3778 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m about to turn 25.. and I want to start NOW! lol but seriously we’re going to start soon. Right now we’re using FAM/NFP to avoid. It’s been a year with no hiccups 🙂

Post # 14
4043 posts
Honey bee

We are 25 and 27, been together for 10 years and married for 2 months. We will likely wait another 4-5 years (so 29 at the earliest for me). We see no need to rush into being parents. We have a lot of years ahead of us and would like to truly enjoy our 20’s as a couple before we focus our lives around a child. For us, our two pups are enough to take care of right now 🙂

Post # 15
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

We are 26 and 28, and I’m honestly not sure. I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS, so that raises some issues, but I don’t know if I’m ready to give up sleeping in. I do think about raising a child quite often, so that’s got to count for something. My DH seems to be in the “Que sera, sera” (What will be, will be) phase, so it’ll probably be a surprise whenever it does happen. 

Post # 16
2163 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

We’re both 24…well, I’m nine months older…but we’re getting married next year and then TTC. Right now I’m not on BC but I’m going in on Tuesday to talk about whether or not to get on it up until the wedding. So we’re not actively TTC but not not TTC, if you know what I mean.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors