(Closed) 20 something days away from wedding…need help with ceremony :)

posted 5 years ago in Music
Post # 3
1871 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

For my ceremony we had 4 songs total.

1. Recessional (seating of the mothers, grandparents) “Love Me Tender” Norah Jones

After everyone was seated the groom and groomsmen took their spots at the alter. When they were all posistioned we went into the processional.

2. Bridesmaid/MOH processional “Question” Old 97s

When they were all in place my song began.

3. Brides processional “Something” Vitamin String Quartet (It’s an instrumental version of Something by the Beatles)

Then there was the ceremony. We didnt do any special sand pouring, lighting candles, singing, etc. so there was no music.

4. Recessional “Another One Bites the Dust” Vitamin String Quartet We played this after we kissed and the bridal party exited. 🙂

I know my songs are very non traditional but you get the idea. I think it worked out perfectly! It is your wedding too so you do what you are most comfortable with.

*The DJ did play music while our guests were entering and being seated. I have no idea what those songs were. 🙂

The topic ‘20 something days away from wedding…need help with ceremony :)’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors