20 somethings…how long did it take you to conceive!?

posted 2 years ago in TTC
  • poll: How long did it take you to conceive?
    1 month : (8 votes)
    47 %
    2 months : (1 votes)
    6 %
    3 months : (1 votes)
    6 %
    4-6 months : (0 votes)
    6+ months : (7 votes)
    41 %
  • Post # 2
    3398 posts
    Sugar bee

BritishBride2015:  We were not trying and accidentally got pregnant within two weeks 🙁 We joke about how he has virile sperm and I’m just fertile!  I should add, I know we were incredibly lucky and that it the normal range, I’ve been told several times in person and here on the bee.

However I think the normal range is 6-12 months for people in their 20s.  For the record I was 21 and he was 29.

Post # 3
    184 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: February 2015

We decided we were going to try for a baby in June and I found out I was pregnant in August, meaning we concieved in July. I was 25 and he was 26. 

Post # 5
    2812 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

My sister had a little too much to drink last St. Patty’s day. She says Guinness makes you fertile. She is 24 and he is 27. But in all seriousness I would say talk to your doc about this 🙂

Post # 7
    2390 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

I was 21 at the time my fiance and I decided to have a baby. I was 22 when I had my son and I am 23 now. I got off the pill in the end of June 2013. Last time of the month was on July 27, 2013 and found out I was pregnant on August 28, 2013. Had my son on April 22, 2014 via emergency c-section. Hope that helps. For us it happened rather quickly. I hope yours happen pretty quickly but my advice to you is don’t stress about it and keep track of when you have your period. Once you get pregnant one of the main questions they ask you is when your last period was. 

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Bored6.
    Post # 8
    2390 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

Stephanie8904:  That how it happened for us too. My son is almost 7 month now. 

Post # 9
    904 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 1975

BritishBride2015:  How exciting!!! I really hope TTC goes smoothly for you and your BFP comes quick to you & your partner.

DH and I are both 27. Finishing up 15th cycle TTC. No luck yet…  

Post # 10
    262 posts
    Helper bee

we have been trying to 8 months.  off birth control for a year.  tracking ovulation.  

Post # 11
    3280 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I went off BC in August and still waiting and am tracking ovulation as well. My doctor won’t see us until one year because she said only 30% of women get pregnant the first three months trying. 

Post # 12
    184 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: February 2015

Bored6:  Our sons are a little over a year apart. My little guy was born April 17th 2013. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors