20 week ultrasound… And I was right!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
2002 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Pappy8:  Congratulations, I would be constantly staring too! 🙂 Love little girls!

Post # 3
3782 posts
Honey bee

Pappy8:  Congratulations to you! 🙂

Post # 4
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Pappy8:  congrats and thanks for sharing!   stare away….i stare at my ultrasound all the time…and its just a little blob…Lol!

Post # 5
4911 posts
Honey bee

Pappy8:  Yay!! Congratulations to you on your little girl. She is beautiful!! I remember the first time I could really “see” my daughter on the ultrasound picture. I stared and stared at it over and over again. I felt like I couldn’t wait to meet her for real.

(Also, I don’t think I replied to your prevous thread … but thought I would add. I wanted a boy before we got pregnant. And when I found out I was pregnant, I so wanted a boy. Mainly because I’ve always had a rather weird, strained sort of relationship with my own mom. But she totally adores my older brother. I guess I had this idea that a boy would be easier or better or something. Or that I could be a better mom for a boy than a girl. I know … I was totally weird. >.O Anyhow, from the very beginning, I just KNEW my baby was a girl. Turns out I was right! And she has been the most wonderful blessing in my life, right from the very beginning.  )

Post # 6
632 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Pappy8:  Congrats lady – just had mine last week.  I had a feeling it was a boy – was convinced even though everyone else said girl.  and it was a BOY!!!  

Post # 7
2047 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Pappy8:  congrats! Mine was the same as yours, I’m having a girl too. I guess the wives tales were both right. I cant remember if it was the last thread I was talking about when you dream about one sex the baby is the other? cause I had that too…. my dreams were boys.

Post # 8
6467 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Pappy8:  She looks beautiful! Congrats 😉

Post # 10
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Pappy8:  Congratulations, its your Momma Intuition kicking in early 🙂

Post # 12
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Congratualtions!  My gut was wrong both times.  I was sure my son was a girl and I was sure my daughter was a boy!  🙂  As a mom of one of each, I’d say you can’t go wrong either way!

Post # 13
3430 posts
Sugar bee

Pappy8:  Congratulations!  I knew my daughter was a girl.  This will sound crazy, but I had a two dreams of giving birth, one was a boy and one was a girl, the boy wasn’t in much detail while the dream of the girl was.  And from that point on, I just knew I was going to have a girl despite everyone telling me she was a boy.

Post # 14
8498 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Congrats!  Girls are fun and have the cutest clothes 😉

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors