200 days to go!!!! Who else is getting married on June 23, 2017?

posted 6 months ago in June 2017
Post # 2
4472 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Hotel Ballroom

I personally was a fall bride, but I remember the excitement of being about that far out! With 200 days to go I’d be thinking about my dress (if you havent already locked it down), maybe finalizing a ‘look book’ of your decor ideas? How are your flowers coming? Have you given thought to your menu?

Post # 4
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

ana2017 :  I was so excited because I thought we were date twins, but mine is July 23rd 2017 not June! Congrats on breaking the 200 mark tomorrow! 🙂

The biggest thing we still need to do is groom/groomsmen suits (the one thing I don’t have control over, haha surprise surprise). We will be printing our invitations over Christmas but not sending them until spring 🙂 other than that we are pretty far along in planning! Also haven’t started DIYing centrepieces/table names/signs etc. yet but loads of time for that. My dress is in my closet 🙂 but no alterations yet (probably just needs hemming). 

What do you still need to do? I feel like I will forget something huge until the last minute, I have never been a bridesmaid or anything so this site is a godsend!

ETA: Oops just saw your update! I am also a Canadian bride with a cottage-country wedding!! What area are you having yours? I’m really sorry about your family drama 🙁 I really hope it all works out for you xx

Post # 6
1341 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

ana2017 :   sapphire27 :  I hope you two post recaps of your cottage weddings! I wanted one at first, but making everyone go to Muskoka or the 1000 Islands from BC wasn’t going to happen with my fam lol.

Post # 7
794 posts
Busy bee

ana2017 :  You’ve just given me way more to think of that I haven’t finished haha! We are hoping to buy our wedding bands during boxing day sales! 🙂 

Ziggy2112 :  Haha BC is a bit far away fair enough, but just as stunning if not more so!! Here is our venue (I am so in love with it)

Cobble Beach 9

Cobble Beach 4Cobble Beach 5

Post # 8
103 posts
Blushing bee

That’s so exciting to be past the 200 mark!! 🙂 im 15 days behind you (7/8/17) and my biggest focus right now is finding an officiant to do our ceremony and pre marital counseling (we are religious and want to do that). The next task is bridesmaid dress shopping! 🙂 can’t wait!!

Post # 10
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I’m June 24th, the day after! The major things we have left to do are order our wedding cake, figure out groom’s outfits (I plan on doing this after Christmas when the malls aren’t so crazy) and figure out wedding day transportation. Also need to get wedding bands and other smaller details ironed out! We’ve got a lot of stuff already booked, though, which makes me happy!

OP, hope everything works out with the family!

Post # 13
383 posts
Helper bee

Congrats on meeting the 200 day mark! We are getting married June 10, 2017 so I just checked my knot page and was like OMG 187… Eeek. Glad you got everything under control. 🙂

Post # 15
101 posts
Blushing bee

June 24th here. We’ve booked everything, and are paying on everything each month. Church, venue, transportation, my dress, daughter’s dress, mom’s dress, flower girl dresses, rings, honeymoon, dj, church musicians.  I’ll be spending the winter crafting. I’ve bought all the supplies for invitations, centerpieces, flowers, memory vases, card box, cake stand.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors