2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

same for us! engages 8/26 and getting married 10/5

Post # 4
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Me, three!! I was engaged on 8/17 and getting married on 10/5/13.  Yay!!!!

Post # 5
140 posts
Blushing bee

@classyashley:  

@littlemisshostess:  

@thatredheadedbride:  

I am actually getting married on SUNDAY 6 October, the day after you three girls.  I don’t think anyone else is getting married on 6 October. 

It is a spring labour day public holiday weekend in some of the Eastern states of Australia so my FI and I decided to get married on the Sunday afternoon to give people a chance to travel down on the Saturday and travel back on the public holiday Monday, making a weekend of it !!

We are in a country town and are going to serve a Sunday roast evening dinner-style reception followed by a jazz band and dancing

Post # 6
680 posts
Busy bee

@Ozziebee:  I didn’t realise Labour day is on the 7th! We are having ours on the 5th, we were looking at doing the 6th originally to save costs but our venue is the same price regardless of day so we stuck to the saturday, hopefully our guests will stick around and spend an extra day with us since the Monday is a holiday!

Your reception sounds lovely 🙂

Post # 7
140 posts
Blushing bee

@Missy_Star:  

Thanks !!  It’s the Labour day holiday on the 7th in NSW and the ACT, but not QLD or Vic.

Take note that your wedding day is the last day BEFORE daylight savings starts again, so if you are travelling to your honeymoon or your guests have flights on the 6th, they will need to move their clocks forward one hour on the night of 5 October.

I will be putting the daylight savings notification on my wedding invites to make sure people don’t turn up to the church an hour late and miss the whole thing 🙂

Post # 9
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

under 150 now!!!!

Post # 10
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Lake Anna Winery

YAY FOR OCTOBER 5! Laughing

Post # 11
188 posts
Blushing bee

October 5th, YAY!!!!!!

Post # 12
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Lake Anna Winery

4 months and 21 days = 144 days ladies!!!!!

Post # 13
183 posts
Blushing bee

It’s now 100 days until October 5th!! Ahhhhh!!

Post # 14
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Aww– seeing this day gives me goosebumps!! 100 days till my 1 year anniversary! It’s a wonderful day ladies! Best wishes to all of you!

🙂

Post # 15
778 posts
Busy bee

100 days?!?   EeeeeeeEEEEEeeeee!!!!

The topic ‘200 days until 10/5/13!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors