$2000-$3000 dress budget brides, show me your dress!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
708 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Allure C269 $2400 🙂 

Post # 3
1136 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

I don’t have a pic of me in it on me but I just purchased the Maggie Sottero Primrose – so excited!!

My dream dress is the VW Gemma but I can’t get it where I am so had to find something similar!

I’m having a few changes done so that’s extra (plus veil) + alterations the total will be about $3K

Do you have any ideas of what you want yet?

Post # 4
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Sorry for the large photos. I wore Pronovias Petunia. I paid around $2600 total (includes alterations and the %10 discount I was able to get.

Post # 6
3935 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

PinkStripes:   Here’s my $3,000.- beauty, the Martina Liana #423.  

Post # 7
1136 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

PinkStripes:  Definitely try it on if you can! I tried on about 10 dresses (most similar to this style) and I just fell in love with the Primrose. It was everything I wanted (although I am getting the corset back replaced with a hidden zip and buttons down to the skirt)

It is just a beautiful, elegant and VERY flattering style (seriously, I was like ‘wow so this is what i’d look like if I was super toned!’) lol it just holds everything in and gives a lovely shape.

I know a few people have added a belt to it but I prefer it plain and i’ve gone for a cathedral length veil.

Keep us updated on what you decide! 🙂

Post # 8
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

SO BEAUTIFUL DRESSES all of them are stunning !! 

Post # 11
9 posts
Newbee

Pronovias Ordaz, 2 300$ 

i just wanted to add that this dress can be great for a plus size brides. I am a size 14 and up, F cup and this dress makes me look smaller. It’s hard to tell from these lousy pictures but it has a structure that shapes the midsection and holds you right in, I actually look like a have a waist, and in reality I am an apple shape.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  cupcake.gurl.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  cupcake.gurl.
Post # 14
1654 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Here’s mine:

My dress was Watters Austin, I believe it was about $2,300. It has amazing movement!

Post # 15
1158 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

PinkStripes:  I like the Maggie one on you much better!!!

Side note: If you’re a Toronto bee, I’m pretty sure I know which salon you are at based on the pictures (I swear I’m not a creeper lol). I think it’s the same bridal salon I went to (and I went there A LOT when I was trying to figure out my dress situation because it took forever and a day, hence why I know what the decor looks like)

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors