(Closed) 2009 Summer/Fall Brides – Do you feel like you’re “over” Weddingbee?

posted 8 years ago in Married Life
Post # 3
1514 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I’m still an avid reader, but I agree that I’m not as interested in the new bees weddings as I was in the old ones, mostly because they’re planning for completely different seasons than I was (All of you are great and it’s nothing against the new bees – everything is just different now).  I love that there have been some members that have emailed me for information (venue, cupcakestand, etc.)  I love to help others.

Post # 4
4480 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch

I’m at the point where most of the Bees who were blogging when I first found the site are married or will be very soon, so I see what you’re saying about it being difficult to get involved in the newer Bees’ stories. But I’ve still got awhile to go before my wedding, so I think there is time for me to connect with some new ones. 😉 On the other hand, I don’t want/need any more inspiration… too many ideas and not enough time/money!

Post # 5
1105 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I sometimes feel that way also.  Instead of checking it 10 times a day, I only check it about once a day now that our day is getting closer!!

Post # 6
3285 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Haha, one day, I supposed, but at the moment, I am the farthest from it!

Post # 7
687 posts
Busy bee

i was thinking of doing a post like this too!  its kind of sad for me actually, to realize that i can’t do half the things i would love to do at our wedding from other bee’s ideas because of logistical and time constraints (plus my diy fever is starting to cool down quite a bit).  so instead of checking wb every day several times a day, i’m looking every other day now.  and definitely not posting as much.  hopefully after the wedding i will still be interested in this a little bit, but really, i’m getting tired of all things wedding related. horrid, i know, i know.

Post # 8
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I ama new bee and I think that you’re right on track with how you feel.  I can see that being me in a year when it’s my turn to leave the hive =)

no one should feel offended  and as a hats off kind of thing i want you guys to know I LOVE reading your posts it gives me an idea where i may be at emotionally and it’s  comfort!

Post # 9
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I still like sticking around (mostly b/c it’s a good distraction at work..i don’t check as often at home) although I find that my taste for certain posts has changed. I don’t care as much about oohing and aahing over dresses or some other details. not that i don’t like dresses; i just don’t stalk the dress board anymore bc it’s not relevant at all to me.

Post # 10
2365 posts
Buzzing bee

I guess that when I found “The Hive” I was just starting to plan and I really fell for the message boards!!!!!!!! That is actually my favorite part. I can ask questions and get insight in real time. I am a little over a month away and I have more questions and confusion now more than ever … so I still really need the hive.

As far as inspiration, I just really enjoy seeing it all come together for other brides because I had a similar experience and can relate to what is going on … so I am not over it and I have lots of answers and tips for the future brides!

The topic ‘2009 Summer/Fall Brides – Do you feel like you’re “over” Weddingbee?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors